October 29 | “The Battle at Lake Changjin (长津湖)“, which was released for 30 days, has reached 5.383 billion in Chinese box office list, which is only 30 million behind the second-place “Hi, Mom (你好，李焕英)”‘s 5.413 billion.
According to Other box office websites, “The Battle at Lake Changjin” has surpassed “Hi, Mom” in the global box office, becoming the world’s number one box office in 2021.
Recently, the much-anticipated sequel “Changjin Lake Water Gate Bridge (长津湖之水门桥)” released a pilot poster, which was officially announced, and no schedule was announced, but it is expected that “Changjin Lake Water Gate Bridge” will be seen soon.
According to @猫眼专业版, as of 0:00 on October 29th, “The Battle at Lake Changjin” had a total of 29 consecutive box office titles, breaking the succession of “Monster Hunt (捉妖记)”, “Ne Zha (哪吒之魔童降世)” and “Raging Fire (怒火·重案)”. A record of 28 days of sun canopy, becoming the longest continuous sun canopy day in Chinese film history.
- Jay Chou Plan to Release a New Album in July 15, the New Album Song List is Out
- 49-year-old Li Bingbing revealed in an interview that she had no intention of getting married and having children, and decided to leave all her possessions to her sister’s two children.
- “The Making of an Ordinary Woman 2 ” Jialin holds her legs to win the title “Haven’t Seen” film Exposure
- Guan Xiaotong Celebrates Her Boyfriend Lu Han’s birthday for the 5th years
- Joey Yung’s Genting Concert Which was postponed due to COVID-19 Will Restart in November