Taiwan professional cheerleaders, which one is the most beautiful?
The cheerleading team has always been a major “delicate” point on the field, and the goddess-level members have attracted numerous fans. Recently, a Taiwanese netizen asked “Which is the top cheerleader in Taiwan professional baseball? Recently, a Taiwanese netizen asked the question “Which is the top cheerleader in Taiwan?
According to the Taiwanese media, the original PO mentioned that some people go to the stadium not to care about how well they play baseball, but how wonderfully the cheerleaders dance.
The original PO said, “We all know that no one cares about how well Taiwan baseball is playing, but which cheerleader is doing the best job! Which one is the top cheerleader in Taiwan baseball in your mind?”
Yuri/Chen Yi Hiei(陈怡叡)
The posting immediately sparked heated debate, with Yuri Chen, the “Lotte Girl”, being named the most.
“The most popular choice is Yuri, who is recognized as the best cheerleader.
Lin Xiang (林襄)
Also on the list were Lin Xiang, Qiu Qiu, Ni Xuan, Ci Mei, and Shou Jin.
Hsiu Hsiu (峮峮) Ni Xuan (倪暄)
- 61-year-old Singer Fei Xiang Show His Recent Photo in Weibo
- Netizens Encounter Chow Yun-fat for Seven Times and Take a Photo Together
- Yang Hsiu Hui was crazy about buying shoes on her anniversary and Swiped 5 Credit Cards
- Chen Bo Lin returns after a 10-year hiatus to work with Guo Xue Fu in the Taiwanese drama “Small & Mighty”
- 38-year-old Chinese actress Bai Baihe denies rumors that she is pregnant with her third child