(Seoul 22) Netflix Korean drama “Squid Game” has become the best-selling series in the history of Netflix, and the popularity of the actors in the drama has spread internationally. It has been revealed that the drama will be renewed for a second season and is expected to be released in 2024. The show’s main actor Lee Jung Jae and boss Lee Byung Hun will appear again, and many fans are asking if Jung Hae Juan and Park Hae Soo will return, and Lee Jung Jae gave a slight hint during his interview.
Lee Jung Jae (center) hinted that both Park Hae Soo and Jung Hae Juan’s characters could be “resurrected.
The company’s main focus is on the development of a new product, which will be released in the second season. The show will be held at the same time. However, Lee Jung-jae later changed his mind, because the script has not yet been decided, all the plot direction is still in the director Hwang Dong-hyuk wrote full of three blank sheets of paper.
Lee Jung Jae, who became a highlight in the end credits, will also return for the second season.
In fact, “Squid Game” director Hwang Dong-hyuk has previously revealed that the plot of the current season is written on “three blank sheets of paper”, and it is certain that the plot will not return in the way of the previous biography, the male lead “Sung Ki-hoon” will also return. The company’s main goal is to provide a good solution to the problem. The company’s main goal is to provide the best possible service to its fans.
Jing Haojuan is internationally famous because of “The Squid Game”.
- Netflix’s “All of Us Are Dead” Season 2 Posters, Trailers, and Other Infomation
- “Squid Game” Lee Jung-jae has no invitation for a new film in Europe and America. He will not refuse if there is suitable
- The “Bloody Heart” Lee Chang-sun Fall in Love with Kang Hanna in the court, Jang Hyuk was named the most Handsome Villain
- Jennie was Photographed with BTS V on a secret trip to Jeju Island.
- South Korean Blue Dragon Film Awards Actor Jung Woo-sung Diagnosed with Coronavirus