Lisa, a member of the popular South Korean girl group BLACKPINK, was diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia. The agency YG Entertainment stated today (24) that Lisa was diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia and revealed that although Lisa has not contacted other members, it will still let the other three members undergo PCR testing. Now the test results of Jennie, Rose and Jisoo have been released, and they are all negative. YG also revealed Lisa’s current situation, “I didn’t feel any abnormalities, and was in good condition.” She is still taking a break.
YG Entertainment also mentioned that all four people have finished the vaccine, and said in a statement, “I hope Lisa will recover as soon as possible. The company will continue to actively cooperate with the authorities’ epidemic prevention measures. On the other hand, in order to prevent new coronary pneumonia, we will take further necessary measures. “.
Image Source: 1
- South Korean Blue Dragon Film Awards Actor Jung Woo-sung Diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Red Velvet’s Kang Seul Gi Diagnosed with COVID-19
- BTS’s Suga Was Contracted COVID-19 Although He had completed Two Vaccinatons
- Kym was Diagnosed with COVID, becoming the first artist in the Mainland Show Business
- Benny Chan responded to the controversy of giving leftovers to the nanny after the live broadcast