Rapper Trudy (28), a former winner of Mnet’s ‘Unpretty Rapstar 2’, is getting married to her boyfriend KT Wiz Rhee Dae-eun (32).
Trudy and Rhee Dae-eun will come to fruition on December 5th after three years of devotion in someplace in Seoul.
Trudy said on his Instagram on the 20th, “I am writing this to convey the happy and grateful news to my precious fans and you who have always been with me in my heart.” I made a promise,” he said.
He continued, “I would like to thank everyone who has supported me during a happy time, and please continue to support me as a rapper Trudy who gives people positive hope and happiness.”
Trudy Rhee Dae-eun Married / Photo = Instagram
Rhee Dae-eun also shared the news of his marriage with Trudy and showed his joy by posting a wedding pictorial.
In 2015, Trudy appeared on Mnet’s rap survival program ‘Unpretty Rapstar’ Season 2 and won the championship. At that time, Trudy became a hot topic for showing off his rapping skills so excellent that he was called ‘Mirae Yoon’s doppelganger’.
Rhee Dae-eun joined KT Wiz through the second draft of the 2019 rookie draft, four years older than Trudy.
- Shawn Wei and His Wife recently held a Wedding in Shanghai with a 100-day Banquet for their Daughter
- Son Ye-jin and Her Singer Boyfriend Kevin Oh are Reported to be Getting Married in October This Year
- Jang Nara will Hold a Wedding in the Evening of June 26, the Wedding invitation revealed
- Chapman To and His Wife Kristal Tin Celebrate Their 17th Wedding Anniversary in Taiwan
- Rainie Yang was originally non-maritalist, but changed after meeting Li Ronghao.