Hong Kong Artist Joel Chan’s son, Timothy Chan (Jaco), is already 2 years old! The birthday party for his son was held in leopard print and many of his friends were invited to attend, even Charmaine Sheh made a surprise appearance.
Joel Chan held a leopard print birthday party for his beloved son. Jaco (right) has turned 2 years old.
The picture shows the three members of the Joel Chan family dressed in leopard print, he left a message: “Daddy wishes you good health, grow up fast, smart, obedient, filial piety to mom. Love you forever, my son, I love you!” In addition to Charmaine Sheh, Ng Wing Wai and Chan Man Chi also attended, Charmaine even uploaded a photo of Jaco asking for a kiss, the birthday boy was disgusted, but fortunately, they ended up kissing, so Charmaine was excited and wrote: “The kiss was successful!
Charmaine Sheh surprised the birthday boy by showing up and asking him for a kiss! Ng Wing Wai and Chan Man Chi also came.
Joel Chan married his girlfriend outside the circle in 2019, and then gave birth to a son Jaco, a happy family of three, and his own acting development is getting more and more smooth, can be described as a career and family happy.
The family of three is warm and full of warmth.
- Charmaine Sheh Recently Celebrated Her 47th Birthday, and Bobby posted a message to celebrate for her.
- Kenix Kwok has a party to celebrate Her 52nd Birthday! Lynn Hung’s Twin Daughters Appeared
- Natalie Tong fell down in 5-inch high heels, Joel Chan helped her up in time
- Charmaine She Rewears Her Crown to Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Hong Kong’s Return
- Julian Cheung Celebrates Anita Yuen’s 51st Birthday Recently