The Japanese voice actor Saori Sugimoto (杉本 沙織), who voiced the characters in the famous animation “Nintama Rantarō (忍たま乱太郎)” and “Shima Shima Tora no Shimajirō (しましまとらのしまじろう)”, died of illness at the age of 58. Her company announced the news on October 29th.
Sugimoto Shazhi died of congestive heart failure caused by anorexia on the 21st. The farewell ceremony was held on the 28th. The company issued an announcement on the 29th to thank the outside world for its concerns. Sugimoto Shazhi’s voiced roles include “山村喜三太” in Nintama Rantarō, “桃山喵季” and “牧場來夢鈴” in Shima Shima Tora no Shimajirō, and “Kathleen (凱薩琳)” in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing (新機動戰記鋼彈W).
Image Source: 1
- Yao Yuanhao’s mother, He Meili, died of illness, today held a farewell ceremony for her mother in Keelung
- Jay Chou Plan to Release a New Album in July 15, the New Album Song List is Out
- Famous Chinese Actor Wang Yu Dies at 80
- Jolin Tsai recently Shared Recent updates in Instagram’s limited-time feed
- All TWICE Members Renew Their Contracts With JYP Entertainment