Jay Chou (周杰伦)’s wife Hannah Quinlivan (昆凌) was originally scheduled to attend COACH activities tomorrow, but earlier, the organizer sent a message without warning that “tomorrow’s coach interview needs to be rescheduled with you”, which aroused many associations from the outside world. After verification by the reporter, it is reported that Kunling hit her head due to anemia at home earlier. The staff were worried about the suspected concussion and sent her to hospital for emergency treatment.
In terms of verification of Quinlivan, the agent said that she had seen her at home. At present, her head is really swollen and a little dizzy, but it’s OK, so she can only cancel tomorrow’s activity first. At the same time, the activity will be rescheduled to meet you next week.
Jay Chou (left) And his wife Quinlivan are deeply in love. Figure/from IG
Image Source: 1
- Phil Chang’s wife Xiao Huiwen was rushed to the hospital because of breathing difficulties caused by drug allergies, and is now fine
- Jay Chou’s New Album “The Greatest Works of Art” Officially Premiered on the 6th of This Month
- Jess Lee Confirmed the Diagnosis of COVID and blamed Herself for Dragging his sister Karfun
- Jimmy Lin and His Son Were Involved in a Serious Car Accident and Have Been Rushed to the Hospital
- Gordon Lam was injured in a Shooting Accident and Was Rushed to Hospital