BTS (防彈少年團), who are taking a long vacation. Suga is also being diagnosed. Korean Media reported COVID-19 was confirmed by PCR after he returned to South Korea after the end of his trip to the United States.
Suga had completed two vaccinations in August this year, but she was still infected. At present, he has no special symptoms. He has immediately got up at home to rest and isolate, and cooperated with the epidemic prevention policy to combat the epidemic situation. During this period, he had no contact with other members. The brokerage company said that it would try its best to help him recover and give priority to the artist’s safety and health.
Image Source: 1
- Lisa Diagnosed with Covid, Other 3 Members of BLACKPINK Test Negative
- Lam Lei Just Returned to Taiwan and Hurried back to Hong Kong for His 83-year-old mother death of illness
- TWICE returned to Korea from a visit to the U.S. with three members Diagnosed with COVID-19
- Gordon Lam was injured in a Shooting Accident and Was Rushed to Hospital
- “No Party for Cao Dong” 26-year-old Drummer Died in epidemic prevention hotel! The police confirmed that he had been dead for Several Hours