The 80-year-old Golden Horse Film emperor Chen Cong Yong (陈松勇) reported physical discomfort last (17th) night and was rushed to Linkou Changgeng hospital for treatment. Today, he revealed to the media that his health is no longer serious.
According to the SETN news, Chen Cong Yong revealed that have a fever in hospital examination, only blow to the wind, rest, and so on, can go home when the blood test comes out, but the hospital considers that he has diabetes, and suggests that he should stay in the hospital to observe.
In fact, Chen Cong Yong attended the “109 caring entertainers Mid Autumn Festival party” in September this year. Although he was in a wheelchair, he still didn’t change his humorous character. He joked: “Last Dragon Boat Festival, because foreign nurses didn’t look at the mailbox and missed the ticket collection time, I came very early this time. But I’m not short of money. I don’t know who I want to give a lot of money to. I can’t give it casually when I see someone.”
Image Source: 1
- Antony Kuo Hit a ghost and throws up in a hotel, Someone knocks under the bed in the middle of the night
- Hong Chen was Almost Blind. His left eye vision was only 0.1
- Malaysian Youtuber Han Xiiao Aii Confirmed to be Suffering From a Rare Disease “sleeplessness”
- Ko Chun Tung and Lee Kang Sang were interviewed by LiTV for the movie “Grit”
- Sun Te-jung Revealed that he had an emergency fever of 38.8 degrees “with signs of Renal Failure” at Night